Your privacy is important to us. It is the policy of the Cheese Mold website to respect your privacy in relation to any information we may collect from you on the Cheese Mold website, and other websites we own and operate.
We only request personal information when we truly need it to provide you with a service. We do so by fair and legal means, with your knowledge and consent. We also tell you why we are collecting it and how it will be used.
We make it clear why we are collecting and how it will be used, as everything is done for correct general administration.
We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide the requested service. When we store data, we protect it within commercially acceptable means under current law to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
We do not share personally identifiable information publicly or with third parties except by court order.
Our website may have links to external websites that are not operated by us. Therefore, we are not responsible for third-party damages. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of third party sites and cannot accept responsibility for their respective privacy policies.
As a consumer, you are free to refuse our request for your personal information, understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
Your continued use of our website will be considered acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Our policy is constantly updated.
The Cheese Mold website is not responsible if you use your data incorrectly or untruthfully, and is excluded from any responsibility in this regard.
What are cookies?
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting your browser settings (see your browser Help for how to do this). Please be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites you visit. Disabling cookies will generally result in disabling certain functionality and features of this website. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
Cookies we set
- Cookies related to email newsletters
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember whether you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications valid only to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Search-related cookies
- Forms-related cookies
When you submit data through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preference cookies
To provide you with a great experience on this site, we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. To remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web for helping us understand how you use the site and ways we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things like how long you spend on the site and the pages you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third-party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things like the time you spend on the site or the pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- Periodically, we test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site appears. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst we understand which optimisations our users appreciate most.
- As we sell products, it is important that we understand statistics about how many visitors to our website actually purchase, and so this is the type of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means we can accurately make business forecasts that allow us to analyze our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times a particular ad is shown to you. For more information about Google AdSense, see the official Google AdSense Privacy FAQs.
- We use advertisements to offset the costs of running this site and provide funding for future development. The behavioral advertising cookies used by this site are designed to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant advertisements where possible by anonymously tracking your interests and presenting similar things that may be of interest to you.
- Several partners advertise on our behalf and affiliate tracking cookies simply allow us to see if our customers have accessed the site through one of our partners’ sites so that we can credit them appropriately and, where applicable, allow our affiliate partners to offer any promotion that can provide you to make a purchase.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and information that the Cheese Mold website offers and with an enunciative but not limiting nature:
- A) Not engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith and public order;
- B) Respect for all national or international legislation;
- C) Do not disseminate propaganda or content of a racist, xenophobic nature, betting houses, games of chance, any type of illegal pornography, in support of terrorism or against human rights;
- D) Do not cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of the Cheese Mold website, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damages;
- E) The published contents have copyright and intellectual property rights reserved. Any infringement will be reported to the competent authorities.
Data subject rights
The holder of personal data has the right to request from the Cheese Mold website, through the specific processing channel, at any time, upon formal request, information regarding their data.
Requests will be analyzed as provided for in current legislation within a period of 72 hours, unless legally determined and/or subject to law.
Data subjects, according to the text of the LGPD, can exercise their rights through:
- Confirmation of the existence of treatment;
- Access to your personal data;
- Correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data;
- Anonymization, blocking or deletion of unnecessary, excessive or processed data that does not comply with the provisions of this Law;
- Data portability to another service or product provider, upon express request, in accordance with the regulations of the national authority, observing commercial and industrial secrets;
- Deletion of personal data processed with the holder’s consent;
- Information from public and private entities with which the controller shared data;
- Information about the possibility of not providing consent and the consequences of refusal;
- Revocation of consent.
How to exercise your data subject rights?
If you do not want to receive marketing communications from us, you can cancel future sendings by clicking on the link sent in the marketing email;
For other requests regarding the rights of the holder of personal data, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
We hope that’s clear, and as mentioned previously, if there’s something you’re not sure whether you need or not, it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it interacts with one of the features you use on our site.
The Cheese Mold website will make every effort to protect the information and data collected from the user through the website. However, considering that there is no fully effective and safe means of transmitting and retaining electronic data, the Cheese Mold website cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not succeed in improper access, exempting itself from any responsibility for damages resulting from the conduct by third parties, external attacks on the website such as: viruses, database invasion, technical defects or defects, as well as operational defects resulting from the use of the website and due to connection failures.